Here is a selection of projects I’ve worked on over the years. It is by all means far from complete.
- python-amazon-product-api ✝ – A Python wrapper for the Amazon Product Advertising API. This module offers a light-weight access to the latest version of the API without getting in your way. Uses requests and py.test for extensive (!) testing.
- pytest-localserver – py.test plugin to test server connections locally. Supports HTTP, HTTPS and SMTP.
- python-jambel – Python interface to jambit’s fast feedback light.
- weewar-monitor ✝ – This is a small GTK application that lives in your system tray and periodically checks state of your ongoing Weewar games. If a game requires attention, a notification is displayed via libnotify.
- go-dcled – Go library for interacting with Dream Cheeky’s USB Message Board
- inkscape-multipagesave – Inkscape extension for exporting SVG layers to independently to PDFs
Projects marked with ✝ are no longer actively developed.